Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Shoes Tag

Thanks, Rhea for this tag!

{Start Copy}

What's your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom's feet? How about your sister's feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?
Post a picture of your latest shoe buy.

Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don't forget to drop a line in this blog when you're done. :)

1. Jenny and Belle
2. SAHMdom and Beyond
3. Jacque
4. The Happy Family (Rhea)
5. 'D Sandovals
{End Copy}

my mom's shoe size - 6 1/2 - 7
my size - 6 1/2 - 7
my sister's size - 7 1/2 - 8

because my mom and i share the same shoe size i always borrow her shoes (laking savings!) but when i got married i cannot bring her shoes with me. so now i only own 5 pairs of shoes (ang konti hehehe, mas konti kay jim 3 pairs lang hehehe).

Jim's recent purchase for me is this:


Crocs Cleo

i love my crocs cleo. i wear it everyday. yes as in everyday. sa office, supermarket, sa church at kung saan saan pako pumunta. kahit gano kalayo pa ang lakarin ko eh hindi sumasakit paa ko kaya super love ko tong shoes ko.

No comments: